Monday, October 5, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

I am new to I Heart Faces and I'm looking forward to the challenges and learning more about photography.
I have more than a just a few favorite things. It was fun going through pictures and seeing what favorite "things" I actually have pictures of though, since I mostly just take lots of people pictures.
my wonderful husband...
my four fun, active children...
...the color brown...
...blue skies and sunny days......my little girl's chubby cheeks...
...flowers, especially daisies brought to me by my husband...
...my baby's soft, kissable skin and sweet faces...
...candles... I think the sugar cookie scent is my favorite right now...
...good old Mountain Dew...
...just about anything chocolate, and if it has peanut butter in it too, that's even better...
...jean skirts, flip flops and painted toe nails... ...homemade donuts...
...vacations at the beach...
...our cherry blossom tree when it's in bloom, which is still a ways away...
...this picture of my children and that green suitcase...
...my piano, and music in general...
So, two things that are missing in the pictures that really have to be included are~
...my Bible and verses that are scattered throughout the house that remind me of God's love and faithfulness...
...my camera!...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great post. LOVE your pictures. They are very wonderful and so perfect for this weeks theme! LOVE it!

Natalie said...

Thanks for sharing. Wonderful favorites!

Katy said...

I love your header! so adorable! Great post! Thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

Beautiful shots of your beautiful favorites! :D Your kids are so adorable!

Monika said...

Thanks for sharing your favorite things! I enjoyed the pictures :-)!

Lorena said...

Your favorites are beautiful... your photos are stunning! =)

Kat said...

I haven't been here in a while. I am so excited to see you doing I heart faces. I knew you would love it. I haven't been there in a long time, myself. I have enjoyed viewing your posts from today back to here and wish I had time to write all the comments I had when looking at them. Suffice to say your photography continues to amaze me and delight me. I am jealous of your talent! I love the photos of your families with all their kids... and it cracks me up how they are always all pregnant... I am sure you know I mean that in a good way. I can see that being my girls one day. I was wondering about the one sister with the more children, little boys in striped shirts, and I was wondering how old her oldest girls are? Just curious. I am sure you don't want that on blog world but maybe you would email me if you have a minute... not that it is important if you are in a hurry... strictly curiosity.

OK... I must get to dinner.

Kat