Friday, June 11, 2010

Sisters in Blue

So yet more pretty little nieces.... and these aren't even half of them. I wish I could have taken pictures of every one of my nieces and nephews! Love those kiddos.
I just loved these flowers growing the corner of Mom and Dad's lot. I'm so glad they weren't mowed down before we came. :)



One of my favorites...

My other favorite... just couldn't decide if I like it in black and white or color better because I love the blue eyes with the blue dresses. :)

Big Sister...

Cute, chubby, baby sister...

6 comments:

Charles said...

I feel the same way about the weeds in our yard sometimes. They can be very pretty in pictures. :)

The Anders said...

Adorable!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Oh, I love all of these, especially that last one of Livi, with the little drop of drool hanging off her chin! Thanks for taking these, they are all so pretty. I can't wait to get them printed out, and up on the wall.

franny said...

I totally LOVE these pictures!!!

Ruth Ann said...

they are all so darling! Hannah chose some really cute outfits; I love the blue! =)

Morgan Family said...

I LOVE all these pictures!!! The first one is really cool with the flowers as the focus, but then I love the last one of Livie!

Cherry