Friday, August 20, 2010

Four Sweet Kiddos

I had alot of fun doing this photo shoot with my kids. I'd been planning on doing it all summer and finally got to it right before we started school! It was alot of fun and the weather was absolutely gorgeous that day... not too hot at all. The sun just kept going in and out behind the clouds, which made things a little difficult, but it was fine. They had fun throughout the whole thing because of some fun props. Well, the baby had no desire to sit anywhere, as you'll see... but anyways, so happy with these and SO thankful for these four precious children.



Makenna isn't quite feeling the love here...
but I love her laughing here.




Happy Friday!! :)

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

::sigh:: Love the pictures, totally wish I was as talented as you!

I literally laughed out loud at the one where M "isn't feeling the love"! hehe :)

franny said...

All of the pictures are totally gorgeous! I love the one of Kenna laughing and the B&W one.

Morgan Family said...

oh my word! Those are SO good. I agree with Jenifer and I can't wait to get a good camera...that helps alot. Love all of them! :)