Tuesday, June 28, 2011

W Family-- pt. 1

I had so much fun doing the photo shoot with this family.  They are friends of ours and they have been such a blessing to us over the years that we've known them. 
I was amazed how the timing for this shoot was so perfect and the Lord's hand was in it.  We almost had to cancel because of rain and although it sprinkled a little bit before they got there, the rain held off and then the sun even came out towards the end.
I'm having a hard time limiting my favorites, so I might do a few posts...
This little baby is already so very loved!





Such sweet children!

I loved the boy's outfits!!!





More coming later.... :)

3 comments:

FGPhotography said...

WOW!!! You did an awesome job! I love all of them!

Kat said...

Susan,

As always an amazing job! We appreciate your willingness to give your time to us.

Love,

Kat

The Anders said...

LOVE the balloons!