Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kiddos: Color

When I did pictures of the children a couple weeks ago we went into Harpers Ferry.  Harpers Ferry is such a neat place for pictures and going down on a weekday morning there really aren't many people around.  I think I had a little too much planned for their photo shoot though because then we came back and did some pictures in a field down the road.  The children didn't seem to mind.  I think the balloons and lollipops kept their interest, but it was a little much for one adult and four kiddos... with the addition of the lollipops and balloons.  But we made it through. :)











 The girls were all into sharing their lollipops.  The boy, not so much.








3 comments:

The Anders said...

These are great! I especially love the ones of the girls in the doorway.

Kat said...

Ellie and I are loving these pictures. Elisabeth especially likes the lollipops. Josiah looks like he loves the attention from his adoring little sisters.

FGPhotography said...

All the pictures of the kids are amazing! You have such adorable kids. :) Oh, and the girl's dresses...totally love!