Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Heart Faces Challenge

I haven't been on I Heart Faces in a while.  I'm hoping to do more of their challenges this year... but we'll see!  When I saw they were having their "Best Face Photo from 2011" challenge I started thinking of a couple pictures that I really love from last year and this photo is the one that I chose.  It was taken way back in June.  A fun memory of swimming in the pool and then listening to my little girl tell stories while she was eating her picnic lunch.

Click on the link below to see more photos!  Happy New Year to you all!
Photo Challenge Submission

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Great shot! What a cutie!!

Ruthie from www.joymontague.blogspot.com

Kat said...

Love this picture of Ella. Glad to see you are back at I ♥ Faces, too. And by the way... Back in October I gave away the last of your business cards and keep meaning to ask you for more... so when you think of it, could you send more my way. Our reviewer was looking through my album and asked for a stack of cards for her office, too. So, if you have enough, pass me some extras to send on with our portfolios.

Hugs,

Kat

The Anders said...

what a doll! Love this little girl!