Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall and the Kiddos

The trees lining our little road are looking so beautiful.  Turning more golden and orange every day.  This past week I've taken a picture of one or more almost every day.  The light on the road is just so pretty at certain times of the day.
Big brother and little sister...


 Sisters...


 They can't pull that serious pose for long. :)
 I love seeing this little girl's hair is finally growing with no recent hair cutting episodes...

The boy...
 The baby...


3 comments:

simplicity said...

Aww! What a sweet looking family you have. Seeing these pictures reminds me of my nieces and nephews and makes me miss them even more!:) (They live a long way from us, and I don't get to see them very often.)

Hannah Schmidt said...

I love Annika's baby moccasins! ☺️

The Anders said...

Such sweet pictures.